AmazonSmile is a way for you to support the Sequoyah PTA every time you shop with Amazon, at no additional cost.
When you shop at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon you know and love, with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the eligible purchase price to the Sequoyah Elementary PTA.
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select "Sequoyah Elementary School PTA" as the charity you would like to donate to.
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (=)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select "Sequoyah Elementary School PTA" as your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the Sequoyah Elementary PTA.
Box Tops for Education
How to Earn:
All you need is your phone! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit your school’s earnings online. Twice a year, your school will receive a check and can use that cash to buy whatever it needs!
To download the app and full instructions on how to scan your boxtops, click HERE!
Clothes to Cash
Did you know you can help support the PTA by simply recycling your old shoes and clothing? Clear out some closet space and drop off your bags in the big white and green bin in front of Sequoyah. The PTA will earn a check for every pound donated.